Prince Harry is NOT “moving to America,” despite a new tabloid cover story. Gossip Cop can exclusively correct the report. We’re told the royal has no plans to change his residence to the U.S., even temporarily.
Prince Harry’s supposed “moving” plans are announced on the cover of the new edition of OK!, which hit newsstands on Wednesday. Inside the magazine it’s stated, “Following an action-packed trip to Florida, the royal is planning a relaxing return to the States, where a source says he hopes to finally find his princess.” Not surprisingly, though, this is heavily sensationalized.
Despite the cover and introduction implying Prince Harry plans to put down roots in the U.S., a so-called “source” is quoted as merely saying, “He wants to hit the West Coast this time, so he’s planning to rent a place on the beach in Malibu for a few weeks in July.” Of course, visiting California for less than a month is far different than “moving to America.”
And neither scenario is even true. Prince Harry is NOT “moving to America,” nor is he coming for an extended visit. Prince Harry has “no plans to spend the summer in the U.S.,” a palace insider exclusively tells Gossip Cop.
It’s worth noting OK! previously tried pulling this same stunt with Prince William and Kate Middleton almost exactly a year ago. In June 2015, the tabloid published a cover that similarly announced “Kate & William Moving To America!” Of course, that was false, too. Check out both below.