Zsa Zsa Gabor Recovering After Successful Surgery
5:17 pm, July 19th, 2010
“She’s a fighter, and we’re hopeful that things will work out well,” says Gabor’s publicist, John Blanchette.
While some outlets reported that Gabor’s situation was particularly dire, the socialite’s daughter, Constance Francesca Hilton, released a statement stating, “My mother is not in critical condition or at death’s door.”
Gabor is believed to be 93. She has been partially paralyzed since a 2002 car accident and suffered a stroke in 2005.
Her 1940s marriage to hotel magnate Conrad Hilton makes her a great-aunt to Paris Hilton.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Selena and Demi - BFF's Again?
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Victoria Secret Models' Diet & Workout Secrets Revealed
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!