Zsa Zsa Gabor Recovering After Successful Surgery
5:17 pm, July 19th, 2010
“She’s a fighter, and we’re hopeful that things will work out well,” says Gabor’s publicist, John Blanchette.
While some outlets reported that Gabor’s situation was particularly dire, the socialite’s daughter, Constance Francesca Hilton, released a statement stating, “My mother is not in critical condition or at death’s door.”
Gabor is believed to be 93. She has been partially paralyzed since a 2002 car accident and suffered a stroke in 2005.
Her 1940s marriage to hotel magnate Conrad Hilton makes her a great-aunt to Paris Hilton.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre