Zsa Zsa Gabor Recovering After Successful Surgery
5:17 pm, July 19th, 2010
“She’s a fighter, and we’re hopeful that things will work out well,” says Gabor’s publicist, John Blanchette.
While some outlets reported that Gabor’s situation was particularly dire, the socialite’s daughter, Constance Francesca Hilton, released a statement stating, “My mother is not in critical condition or at death’s door.”
Gabor is believed to be 93. She has been partially paralyzed since a 2002 car accident and suffered a stroke in 2005.
Her 1940s marriage to hotel magnate Conrad Hilton makes her a great-aunt to Paris Hilton.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- The Real Reason For Denise Richards' Scary Skinny Frame
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups