Zsa Zsa Gabor Having Leg Amputated in Effort to Save Life
10:41 pm, January 2nd, 2011UPDATE
Zsa Zsa Gabor was just rushed to a hospital to have part of her leg amputated in a life-saving measure.
A rep for Gabor tells Gossip Cop that the actress had a one-inch cancerous lesion on her leg which grew to 12 inches, and if the affected area of the limb isn’t removed shortly, her doctors feel that she will die.
Gabor’s rep notes that with the partial amputation “years could be added” to the 93-year-old’s life.
The legendary socialite has had a number of health issues in recent months. Just six weeks ago, Gabor was rushed to the hospital because of her blood clot.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents