Zsa Zsa Gabor Having Leg Amputated in Effort to Save Life
10:41 pm, January 2nd, 2011UPDATE
Zsa Zsa Gabor was just rushed to a hospital to have part of her leg amputated in a life-saving measure.
A rep for Gabor tells Gossip Cop that the actress had a one-inch cancerous lesion on her leg which grew to 12 inches, and if the affected area of the limb isn’t removed shortly, her doctors feel that she will die.
Gabor’s rep notes that with the partial amputation “years could be added” to the 93-year-old’s life.
The legendary socialite has had a number of health issues in recent months. Just six weeks ago, Gabor was rushed to the hospital because of her blood clot.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship