Zsa Zsa Gabor’s husband: “It is not looking good”
5:13 pm, July 23rd, 2010
Gabor went under the knife following a severe fall from her bed in her Bel-Air home last weekend.
Shortly after the operation, the prognosis was good for the actress, who is believed to be 93.
But today, von Anhalt says that while her hip is fine, there’s concern because she suffered a concussion when she tumbled out of bed. “The doctors want to observe her over the weekend to make sure her condition improves, but right now it is not looking good,” says von Anhalt.
Gabor’s rep added that she may have had a stroke during the hip operation, and that “she’s vacant.”
Gabor, who starred in Moulin Rouge and Touch of Evil, has been partially paralyzed since a 2002 car accident and reportedly suffered a stroke in 2005.
Gossip Cop will update when more information becomes known about her condition.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Hotties to Notties: Stars Who Lost Their Mojo
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Bill O'Reilly Diagnoses Obama's 'Personality'
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down