Zsa Zsa Gabor Undergoing “Heavy Antibiotics” in Effort to Save Leg
12:54 pm, January 3rd, 2011EXCLUSIVE
Zsa Zsa Gabor has not had part of her right leg removed, as of now.
Her rep tells Gossip Cop exclusively that doctors are “trying two days’ worth of heavy antibiotics” in a last-ditch effort to combat the “deep lesions” on her leg.
If the antibiotics don’t work, Gabor will have to undergo an amputation.
Last night we reported that Gabor was rushed to a hospital to have part of her right leg amputated in a life-saving measure.
A rep for Gabor told us at the time that the actress had a one-inch cancerous lesion on her leg which grew to 12 inches, and if the affected area of the limb wasn’t removed, her doctors felt she would die.
Gabor’s rep noted that with the partial amputation “years could be added” to the 93-year-old’s life.
The legendary socialite has had a number of health issues in recent months. Just six weeks ago, Gabor was rushed to the hospital because of her blood clot.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin