Zsa Zsa Gabor Undergoing “Heavy Antibiotics” in Effort to Save Leg
12:54 pm, January 3rd, 2011EXCLUSIVE
Zsa Zsa Gabor has not had part of her right leg removed, as of now.
Her rep tells Gossip Cop exclusively that doctors are “trying two days’ worth of heavy antibiotics” in a last-ditch effort to combat the “deep lesions” on her leg.
If the antibiotics don’t work, Gabor will have to undergo an amputation.
Last night we reported that Gabor was rushed to a hospital to have part of her right leg amputated in a life-saving measure.
A rep for Gabor told us at the time that the actress had a one-inch cancerous lesion on her leg which grew to 12 inches, and if the affected area of the limb wasn’t removed, her doctors felt she would die.
Gabor’s rep noted that with the partial amputation “years could be added” to the 93-year-old’s life.
The legendary socialite has had a number of health issues in recent months. Just six weeks ago, Gabor was rushed to the hospital because of her blood clot.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting