Zooey Deschanel Gets “Quirky” on SNL with Mary-Kate Olsen, Michael Cera & Bjork
10:02 am, February 12th, 2012VIDEO
Zooey Deschanel was happy to poke fun at her penchant for eccentricity on “Saturday Night Live,” especially during one quirk-centered sketch.
Also featured: “Bjork” and “Michael Cera,” both of whom fit in nicely with the show’s celebration of vintage clothing, making weird noises, repurposing garbage, picking wild flowers, knitting octopus sweaters and generally being suffocatingly quirky.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting