Zooey Deschanel Gets “Quirky” on SNL with Mary-Kate Olsen, Michael Cera & Bjork
10:02 am, February 12th, 2012VIDEO
Zooey Deschanel was happy to poke fun at her penchant for eccentricity on “Saturday Night Live,” especially during one quirk-centered sketch.
Also featured: “Bjork” and “Michael Cera,” both of whom fit in nicely with the show’s celebration of vintage clothing, making weird noises, repurposing garbage, picking wild flowers, knitting octopus sweaters and generally being suffocatingly quirky.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?