Zooey Deschanel Gets “Quirky” on SNL with Mary-Kate Olsen, Michael Cera & Bjork
10:02 am, February 12th, 2012VIDEO
Zooey Deschanel was happy to poke fun at her penchant for eccentricity on “Saturday Night Live,” especially during one quirk-centered sketch.
Also featured: “Bjork” and “Michael Cera,” both of whom fit in nicely with the show’s celebration of vintage clothing, making weird noises, repurposing garbage, picking wild flowers, knitting octopus sweaters and generally being suffocatingly quirky.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents