Zooey Deschanel NOT a “Horrible Boss” On New Girl, Despite FALSE Report
3:34 pm, December 3rd, 2013
Zooey Deschanel is NOT a “horrible boss” on the set of “New Girl,” despite a 100 percent FALSE report from RadarOnline.
The webloid claims the actress, who also produces the FOX sitcom, has “become a nasty boss who treats her co-workers badly.”
According to a so-called “production insider,” Deschanel “gets moody and starts making rules on the set which is upsetting a lot of the cast and crew members.”
The purported “source” says, “The show’s schedule really drives Zooey up a wall, because they’re always running behind when the full cast is on set.”
“So now, Zooey insists on days ending with scenes that just feature her and one other actor,” alleges the supposed “insider,” who adds, “When that can’t happen due to the production schedule, however, she’s unhappy and all hell breaks loose.”
Umm… that makes ZERO sense.
Also, the show’s production schedules are organized days, if not weeks, in advance.
Regardless, Gossip Cop checked in with a Deschanel insider, who tells us the site’s story is totally inaccurate.
Our source says, “She is very close friends with her co-stars and many of the members of the whole team that works so hard on ‘New Girl.’”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014