Zooey Deschanel Mistakenly ID’d as Boston Bombing Suspect By Closed Captioning
11:10 am, April 20th, 2013PHOTO
During the harrowing manhunt, Peter Ogburn, a contributor for MediaBistro, captured Tsarnaev being wrongly referred to as the “New Girl” star by the subtitling service during a news broadcast in Dallas.
The gaffe was retweeted by Joel McHale, and then by Deschanel herself, who wrote, “Whoa! Epic closed captioning fail!”
Check out the screenshot below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
— zooey deschanel (@ZooeyDeschanel) April 20, 2013
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?