Zooey Deschanel Mistakenly ID’d as Boston Bombing Suspect By Closed Captioning
11:10 am, April 20th, 2013PHOTO
During the harrowing manhunt, Peter Ogburn, a contributor for MediaBistro, captured Tsarnaev being wrongly referred to as the “New Girl” star by the subtitling service during a news broadcast in Dallas.
The gaffe was retweeted by Joel McHale, and then by Deschanel herself, who wrote, “Whoa! Epic closed captioning fail!”
Check out the screenshot below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
— zooey deschanel (@ZooeyDeschanel) April 20, 2013
You might like:
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Amy Poehler & Nick Kroll Are Stylish Sweethearts
- 20 Sexiest 'Where are they Now?" Girls
- Macaulay Culkin Steps Out With New Girlfriend
- The Coolest Celebrity Cribs
- Out Of Their League: Ugly Guys Who Date Bombshells
- Lady Gaga's Dreadful Dreadlocks