Zooey Deschanel and Ben Gibbard Divorce Finalized
6:36 pm, December 17th, 2012
Zooey Deschanel is officially divorced.
A year after the “New Girl” star filed to split from Death Cab for Cutie rocker Ben Gibbard, the couple’s divorce was finalized on December 12, according to documents filed in Los Angeles Superior Court.
The court documents cite “irreconcilable differences” between the exes.
It was noted that neither counseling nor mediation could save the union.
The couple got married in September 2009.
They had no children.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- The Best Celebrity Hairstyles
- 7 Of Katy Perry's Unforgettable And Wildest Latex Looks
- Macaulay Culkin Steps Out With New Girlfriend
- Is Lady GaGa After Miley Cyrus' Management?