Zooey Deschanel and Ben Gibbard Divorce Finalized
6:36 pm, December 17th, 2012
Zooey Deschanel is officially divorced.
A year after the “New Girl” star filed to split from Death Cab for Cutie rocker Ben Gibbard, the couple’s divorce was finalized on December 12, according to documents filed in Los Angeles Superior Court.
The court documents cite “irreconcilable differences” between the exes.
It was noted that neither counseling nor mediation could save the union.
The couple got married in September 2009.
They had no children.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted