Zooey Deschanel and Ben Gibbard Divorce Finalized
6:36 pm, December 17th, 2012
Zooey Deschanel is officially divorced.
A year after the “New Girl” star filed to split from Death Cab for Cutie rocker Ben Gibbard, the couple’s divorce was finalized on December 12, according to documents filed in Los Angeles Superior Court.
The court documents cite “irreconcilable differences” between the exes.
It was noted that neither counseling nor mediation could save the union.
The couple got married in September 2009.
They had no children.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Top Celebrity Hair Secret: Clip On Bangs
- Prince William And Kate Middleton Celebrate Anniversary
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction