WATCH: Disney Star Zendaya, 16, Amazes Judges on DWTS Premiere
9:52 pm, March 18th, 2013VIDEO
Zendaya showed a maturity way beyond her 16 years on Monday’s “Dancing with the Stars” premiere.
The “Shake It Up” star — this season’s youngest contestant – wowed the judges with her contemporary dance, performed with partner Val Chmerkovskiy.
“That was amazing,” said Carrie Ann Inaba. “Beautiful. You are a fantastic dancer.”
Len Goodman admitted, “Three words I’d never thought I’d say week one: That was great.”
And Bruno Tonioli told her, “Sweet 16 and suburb debut on ‘Dancing with the Stars!’”
“I cannot wait to see you do other dances,” he added. “It’s so inspiring seeing a young girl doing so well.”
With a score of 24, Zendaya had the highest debut of the night.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting