WATCH: Disney Star Zendaya, 16, Amazes Judges on DWTS Premiere
9:52 pm, March 18th, 2013VIDEO
Zendaya showed a maturity way beyond her 16 years on Monday’s “Dancing with the Stars” premiere.
The “Shake It Up” star — this season’s youngest contestant – wowed the judges with her contemporary dance, performed with partner Val Chmerkovskiy.
“That was amazing,” said Carrie Ann Inaba. “Beautiful. You are a fantastic dancer.”
Len Goodman admitted, “Three words I’d never thought I’d say week one: That was great.”
And Bruno Tonioli told her, “Sweet 16 and suburb debut on ‘Dancing with the Stars!’”
“I cannot wait to see you do other dances,” he added. “It’s so inspiring seeing a young girl doing so well.”
With a score of 24, Zendaya had the highest debut of the night.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank