Zayn Malik Breaks Silence on Engagement: I’ve “Never Been More Happy in My Life”
7:51 pm, August 23rd, 2013
The One Direction singer took to Twitter on Friday afternoon to publicly address the news for the first time, writing, “Never been more happy in my life!”
“Thank you to everyone that has been so lovely about my engagement to my beautiful fiancé ! Big love z X,” he went on.
Less than an hour later, Edwards tweeted out a similar message.
“Iv also never felt so happy! :) Thank you everyone for being so kind and supportive!” wrote the Little Mix singer on the group’s official account, adding, ”Im a lucky girl! xD I Love you all! Perrie <3″
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Edwards’ mom confirmed earlier this week that the couple became engaged last Sunday.
Edwards went on to debut her engagement ring at the One Direction: This Is Us premiere in London on Tuesday.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress