Zayn Malik Breaks Silence on Engagement: I’ve “Never Been More Happy in My Life”
7:51 pm, August 23rd, 2013
The One Direction singer took to Twitter on Friday afternoon to publicly address the news for the first time, writing, “Never been more happy in my life!”
“Thank you to everyone that has been so lovely about my engagement to my beautiful fiancé ! Big love z X,” he went on.
Less than an hour later, Edwards tweeted out a similar message.
“Iv also never felt so happy! :) Thank you everyone for being so kind and supportive!” wrote the Little Mix singer on the group’s official account, adding, ”Im a lucky girl! xD I Love you all! Perrie <3″
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Edwards’ mom confirmed earlier this week that the couple became engaged last Sunday.
Edwards went on to debut her engagement ring at the One Direction: This Is Us premiere in London on Tuesday.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank