Zayn Malik Breaks Silence on Engagement: I’ve “Never Been More Happy in My Life”
7:51 pm, August 23rd, 2013
The One Direction singer took to Twitter on Friday afternoon to publicly address the news for the first time, writing, “Never been more happy in my life!”
“Thank you to everyone that has been so lovely about my engagement to my beautiful fiancé ! Big love z X,” he went on.
Less than an hour later, Edwards tweeted out a similar message.
“Iv also never felt so happy! :) Thank you everyone for being so kind and supportive!” wrote the Little Mix singer on the group’s official account, adding, ”Im a lucky girl! xD I Love you all! Perrie <3″
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Edwards’ mom confirmed earlier this week that the couple became engaged last Sunday.
Edwards went on to debut her engagement ring at the One Direction: This Is Us premiere in London on Tuesday.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri