Zach Galifianakis and Will Ferrell in Bitter “Feud”?
11:52 am, July 4th, 2012
According to the tab, the “once tight friendship” between the two comedic actors, who star together in the upcoming election parody, The Campaign, “has collapsed.”
A so-called “source” for the magazine explains that Galifianakis and Ferrell were “buddy-buddy the whole shoot, [but] then Zach exploded at the 11th hour, after they were called in to do reshoots.”
Us Weekly seems to have no idea exactly what is was that allegedly made Galifianakis so peeved, but nevertheless quotes its snitch as saying, “It was shocking to seek them bickering so openly — they used to be best friends!”
What’s even worse, says the mag is that “their tempers show no sign of cooling.”
Adds Us Weekly’s supposed insider: “The tension between them is so thick,” and the arguments they have are downright “scary.”
Actually, what’s “scary” is how the tab is desperately trying to blend fiction with reality.
Galifianakis and Ferrell pretend to be enemies in their movie.
They are NOT suddenly enemies in real life.
A rep for Ferrell slams Us Weekly’s report, telling Gossip Cop the story is “utter, complete, total bulls**t.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties