Zach Galifianakis and Will Ferrell in Bitter “Feud”?
11:52 am, July 4th, 2012
According to the tab, the “once tight friendship” between the two comedic actors, who star together in the upcoming election parody, The Campaign, “has collapsed.”
A so-called “source” for the magazine explains that Galifianakis and Ferrell were “buddy-buddy the whole shoot, [but] then Zach exploded at the 11th hour, after they were called in to do reshoots.”
Us Weekly seems to have no idea exactly what is was that allegedly made Galifianakis so peeved, but nevertheless quotes its snitch as saying, “It was shocking to seek them bickering so openly — they used to be best friends!”
What’s even worse, says the mag is that “their tempers show no sign of cooling.”
Adds Us Weekly’s supposed insider: “The tension between them is so thick,” and the arguments they have are downright “scary.”
Actually, what’s “scary” is how the tab is desperately trying to blend fiction with reality.
Galifianakis and Ferrell pretend to be enemies in their movie.
They are NOT suddenly enemies in real life.
A rep for Ferrell slams Us Weekly’s report, telling Gossip Cop the story is “utter, complete, total bulls**t.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?