Zach Galifianakis Reportedly Marries Quinn Lundberg
7:38 pm, August 13th, 2012
Zach Galifianakis is reportedly married!
The star of The Hangover and The Campaign wed Quinn Lundberg in Vancouver on Saturday, according to multiple reports.
Gossip Cop has reached out for confirmation.
Galifianakis and Quinn were said to have tied the knot in a brief, private ceremony away from churches and other venues where paparazzi had camped in anticipation.
The couple’s engagement was revealed in June.
Last year, Galifianakis told Rolling Stone his then-girlfriend was “the coolest” and that he was anxious to have children.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained