Zach Galifianakis Reportedly Marries Quinn Lundberg
7:38 pm, August 13th, 2012
Zach Galifianakis is reportedly married!
The star of The Hangover and The Campaign wed Quinn Lundberg in Vancouver on Saturday, according to multiple reports.
Gossip Cop has reached out for confirmation.
Galifianakis and Quinn were said to have tied the knot in a brief, private ceremony away from churches and other venues where paparazzi had camped in anticipation.
The couple’s engagement was revealed in June.
Last year, Galifianakis told Rolling Stone his then-girlfriend was “the coolest” and that he was anxious to have children.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage