Zach Galifianakis, Bradley Cooper and Ed Helms Compete in Jennifer Aniston Look-Alike Contest on SNL (VIDEO)
12:48 am, May 5th, 2013VIDEO
Zach Galifianakis competed in a “Jennifer Aniston” look-alike contest in a sketch on “SNL.”
The actor, wearing a blonde wig and a “Friends” t-shirt, did not take losing the contest well, especially after he lost to his Hangover castmates Bradley Cooper and Ed Helms, who made cameos with similar hairdos.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship