Zach Galifianakis Wouldn’t Get High for Hangover 3 Press Conference
10:03 am, May 30th, 2013
Zach Galifianakis was recently a no-show at a press conference in Brazil for The Hangover Part III, but his absence has nothing to do with his feelings toward the third film in the comedy franchise.
The reason Galifianakis didn’t join co-stars Bradley Cooper and Ed Helms is because the actor is afraid of heights, and the only way to get to the press event — held at Morro da Urca in Rio — was via a 220-meter cable car ride.
A rep for the film confirmed, “Zach is afraid of heights, and called into the press conference to let participants know, and made a few jokes.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties