Zach Galifianakis Wouldn’t Get High for Hangover 3 Press Conference
10:03 am, May 30th, 2013
Zach Galifianakis was recently a no-show at a press conference in Brazil for The Hangover Part III, but his absence has nothing to do with his feelings toward the third film in the comedy franchise.
The reason Galifianakis didn’t join co-stars Bradley Cooper and Ed Helms is because the actor is afraid of heights, and the only way to get to the press event — held at Morro da Urca in Rio — was via a 220-meter cable car ride.
A rep for the film confirmed, “Zach is afraid of heights, and called into the press conference to let participants know, and made a few jokes.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?