Zach Galifianakis Reportedly Engaged!
11:12 am, June 26th, 2012
Zach Galifianakis is leaving the Wolf Pack.
The Hangover star is reportedly engaged to his longtime girlfriend, Quinn Lundberg.
The couple is set to tie the knot on August 11, according to Celebuzz.
Lundberg is the co-founder of Growing Voices, a charity which supports community-based projects and organizations.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for Galifianakis to confirm the engagement.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents