Zach Braff Photobombs Couple’s Wedding Picture — See Amazing Photo!
11:30 am, November 22nd, 2013PHOTO
Zach Braff was recently in the right place at exactly the right time — photobombing a random couple’s wedding picture as he crossed the street in New York’s Times Square.
Photographer Sascha Reinking captured the amazing moment when Braff turned at smiled at the camera just as the newlyweds went in for a kiss.
The newlyweds, Verena and Michael, were visiting from Germany and wanted to take some shots in one of the city’s most famous locations.
Reinking only noticed Braff after the fact, when he was editing the images.
Reinking tweeted the picture (see right and below) at the actor, “@ZachBraff Sir, I think you photobombed my newlywed couple the other day in New York. :) Well played…”
Braff agreed, writing, “This is one of my best photobombs ever.”
Check out a larger version below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank