Why Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens Split
6:33 am, December 16th, 2010
The magazine quotes a so-called “friend” of the High School Musical stars as saying, “Vanessa was expecting an engagement ring for her birthday, Christmas or New Years (sic)… When he realized he wasn’t ready to get engaged, he decided to end things.”
What’s more, the magazine reports Hudgens is “incredibly devastated.”
Contrary to In Touch‘s scenario, the real reason the young couple split is that they both felt the relationship had “run its course,” and reliable sources assure Gossip Cop the two are “still friends.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014