MAG: Zac Efron & Rumer Willis Are Getting “Serious”
3:48 pm, January 11th, 2012
The mag reports that after Efron’s failed attempts to win back Vanessa Hudgens, he “finally realized that the right woman had been there for him all along.”
Now, says the tabloid, in addition to a “romantic” getaway in the Turks & Caicos islands with Willis, she’s been “spending the night” a lot time in Efron’s home, and “they’re acting like a couple.”
According to Star, “Zac told Rumer he’s developing strong feelings for her.”
Here’s what’s good about the mag’s reporting: Nothing.
A source close to Efron tells Gossip Cop that the High School Musical star and Willis are strictly “friends.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial