CLAIM: Zac Efron Dropped Condom on Red Carpet to Impress Nicole Kidman
7:38 pm, February 29th, 2012
“He thinks she’s the most beautiful woman he’s ever laid eyes on,” reveals a so-called “insider,” adding, “Zac said if Nicole wasn’t married, he’d put the moves on her hard.”
Indeed, while Kidman having a husband (Keith Urban) means she’s off-limits, Efron “can’t help but feel there’s chemistry between them,” says the Enquirer source.
And that’s why he dropped a condom at The Lorax premiere.
The Enquirer alleges that Efron’s recent red carpet miscue was all part of a plan to “impress” Kidman.
Efron dropped the “gold magnum condom – which is used by well-endowed men” because, as the magazine’s source explains, “He knew reports of the incident would get back to her.”
“He wanted to let her know what kind of man he really is,” says the Enquirer insider.
Because he (supposedly) has a “crush” on a (happily married) co-star, Efron accidentally dropped a condom during an unrelated event and immediately scooped it up, all in the hopes that Kidman would hear about his endowment?
This is… absurd.
Sources close to Efron (literally) laughed off the Enquirer speculation, adding that while he liked working with Kidman, the alleged condom caper is just tabloid fiction.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides