TAB: Zac Efron Fired Management Team To “Avoid an Intervention”
3:37 pm, August 8th, 2012
“Hard-partying Zac Efron figured out a great way to avoid an intervention planned by his management team: fire them all!” begins a piece from Star.
The mag, which recently tried to paint the actor has “Hollywood’s Worst Influence,” quotes a so-called “source” as saying, “Zac was showing up for meetings stinking of beer and cigarettes, and his team got so worried that they were going to intervene.”
The purported insider adds, “But Zac found out about it and got rid of them first.”
“He’s not worried about his image, and he’s having fun,” explains the supposed source, noting, “As far as he’s concerned, everything is more than OK.”
Yes, everything with Efron is perfectly all right.
It’s this tab’s story that’s NOT OK.
A rep for Efron tells Gossip Cop the mag’s claims are “NOT AT ALL TRUE,” adding, “He has been with the same agent/manager forever.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Easily Achieve 'A-List' Hair Color
- Are These Love Birds Back Together?