TAB: Zac Efron Fired Management Team To “Avoid an Intervention”
3:37 pm, August 8th, 2012
“Hard-partying Zac Efron figured out a great way to avoid an intervention planned by his management team: fire them all!” begins a piece from Star.
The mag, which recently tried to paint the actor has “Hollywood’s Worst Influence,” quotes a so-called “source” as saying, “Zac was showing up for meetings stinking of beer and cigarettes, and his team got so worried that they were going to intervene.”
The purported insider adds, “But Zac found out about it and got rid of them first.”
“He’s not worried about his image, and he’s having fun,” explains the supposed source, noting, “As far as he’s concerned, everything is more than OK.”
Yes, everything with Efron is perfectly all right.
It’s this tab’s story that’s NOT OK.
A rep for Efron tells Gossip Cop the mag’s claims are “NOT AT ALL TRUE,” adding, “He has been with the same agent/manager forever.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese