Zac Efron “All Over” and “Hooking Up” With At Any Price Co-Star Maika Monroe?
2:11 pm, May 6th, 2013
After heavily quoting a story from In Touch that claims Efron is getting “hot and heavy” and “spending a lot of time” with his At Any Price co-star Maika Monroe, the unreliable webloid adds on its own that the former High School Musical star “may have found his perfect match!”
HollywoodLies, er, HollywoodLife then goes on to report that ”Zac and Maika have definitely been looking like a couple in public,” and points to a screening of their film “at the Tribeca Film Festival on April 18,” where allegedly Efron’s “face clearly lit up when he first saw Maika on the red carpet.”
The blog further notes the two co-stars “were all over each other… very touchy and flirty” that evening.
So, the crack reporters at HollywoodLife say Efron and Monroe “were all over each” and “very touchy,” but decided to wait a whole three weeks later to claim they’re now “a couple”?!
Here’s the real deal.
The lazybones at HollywoodLife picked up an article from last week’s In Touch, a story that Gossip Cop had already debunked as WRONG.
But rather than just leaving bad enough alone, the silly site then manufactured new, albeit fake, details about Efron and Monroe being “flirty.”
Regardless, a source close to Efron tells Gossip Cop the claim is “NOT true at all.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress