Zac Efron Jokes About Condom Drop on TV
10:34 am, March 1st, 2012VIDEO
The Lorax star joked that he’s “never really had a pocket-checking policy” before public appearances, but now has to instate one.
Lauer gave Efron “credit,” noting that it’s “better to be safe than sorry,” to which the actor replied, “That’s a great message to add to the many messages in the film.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage