REPORT: IRS Raids Home of Young Buck, Seizing Assets
4:30 pm, August 3rd, 2010BREAKING!
Armed feds reportedly raided the home of rapper Young Buck on Tuesday because he allegedly owes more than $300,000 in unpaid taxes.
IRS agents carrying a shotgun warned the performer not to interfere as they turned his Nashville home inside-out seizing assets that included recording equipment, jewelry, and his kids’ PlayStation, according to TMZ.
The former G-Unit member’s real name is David Darnell Brown.
A Tennessee native, Young Buck recently released “Under Water,” a song to benefit victims of the state’s recent flooding.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails