REPORT: IRS Raids Home of Young Buck, Seizing Assets
4:30 pm, August 3rd, 2010BREAKING!
Armed feds reportedly raided the home of rapper Young Buck on Tuesday because he allegedly owes more than $300,000 in unpaid taxes.
IRS agents carrying a shotgun warned the performer not to interfere as they turned his Nashville home inside-out seizing assets that included recording equipment, jewelry, and his kids’ PlayStation, according to TMZ.
The former G-Unit member’s real name is David Darnell Brown.
A Tennessee native, Young Buck recently released “Under Water,” a song to benefit victims of the state’s recent flooding.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Paul Walker Did the Most Generous Thing Ever
- Why Lindsay Lohan Is Suing Grand Theft Auto
- Conan O'Brien Says Mario Lopez Could Be President