Yes, Taylor Swift and “Glee” star Cory Monteith have been on “a few dates”
4:03 pm, February 1st, 2010
Not only were Taylor Swift and “Glee” star Cory Monteith hanging out together at Clive Davis‘ annual pre-Grammy party on January 30 — and sharing dinner a few nights earlier at Jerry’s Deli in L.A. — but a source in the know confirms to Gossip Cop that the two young stars “have been on a few dates.”
Gossip Cop would like to warn, however, that it’s a tad early to start buying gifts from a registry.
Shortly after Swift’s Grammy wins, including “Album of the Year,” she flew off to Australia, where she’ll be performing Thursday night at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre.
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting