Yes, Taylor Swift and “Glee” star Cory Monteith have been on “a few dates”
4:03 pm, February 1st, 2010
Not only were Taylor Swift and “Glee” star Cory Monteith hanging out together at Clive Davis‘ annual pre-Grammy party on January 30 — and sharing dinner a few nights earlier at Jerry’s Deli in L.A. — but a source in the know confirms to Gossip Cop that the two young stars “have been on a few dates.”
Gossip Cop would like to warn, however, that it’s a tad early to start buying gifts from a registry.
Shortly after Swift’s Grammy wins, including “Album of the Year,” she flew off to Australia, where she’ll be performing Thursday night at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre.
You might like:
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing