Yes, Taylor Swift and “Glee” star Cory Monteith have been on “a few dates”
4:03 pm, February 1st, 2010
Not only were Taylor Swift and “Glee” star Cory Monteith hanging out together at Clive Davis‘ annual pre-Grammy party on January 30 — and sharing dinner a few nights earlier at Jerry’s Deli in L.A. — but a source in the know confirms to Gossip Cop that the two young stars “have been on a few dates.”
Gossip Cop would like to warn, however, that it’s a tad early to start buying gifts from a registry.
Shortly after Swift’s Grammy wins, including “Album of the Year,” she flew off to Australia, where she’ll be performing Thursday night at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre.
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties