The X Factor Top 40 Revealed!
8:57 pm, September 26th, 2013
The “X Factor” Season 3 Top 40 was revealed on Wednesday.
The judges panel narrowed down the number of contestants from the initial auditions — more than 200 — to just 10 in each of this year’s categories: Boys, Girls, Over 25s, and Groups.
Early favorites like the blind and disabled Rion Paige and 14-year-old cutie Stone Martin both made the cut, as did standouts like 54-year-old grandma Lille McCloud and the Whitney Houston-like Ashly Williams.
There were some surprising eliminations, too, with subway singer Denise Weeks getting the boot.
Plus, in traditional “X Factor” fashion, the judges put nine of the eliminated contestants into three new groups.
It was also announced which batch of contestants each judge will mentor.
Check out the FULL Top 40 List + Mentor Assignments below!
Next week, the show will begin its first-ever “Four Chair Challenge,” in which the Top 40 will eventually be cut down to the Top 16, with four acts in each category.
Who are you rooting for?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
“X FACTOR” SEASON 3 2013 TOP 40
BOYS – Paulina Rubio
GIRLS – Demi Lovato
OVER 25s – Kelly Rowland
GROUPS – Simon Cowell
Yellow House Canyon
Alex & Sierra
Andrew Scholz, Zach Beeken, Colton Pack put together in a male country group
Millie Thrasher, Summer Reign, Celine Polenghi put together in a girl group
Emery Kelly and brother duo put together in a boy band
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court