The X Factor Makes Shocking Cuts, Reveals Surprising Top 24 Contestants
10:08 pm, October 10th, 2012
“The X Factor” whittled down its contestants from 60 to 24 on Wednesday.
Many favorites made the cut — going on to another round of auditions at the judges’ homes — and several other favorites were cut.
In true “X Factor” fashion, a twist brought back several contestants moments after they were eliminated.
Those given a second chance were formed into groups under Simon Cowell‘s watch, giving them another opportunity in the competition but an added challenge as well.
Each judge will narrow down their group of six acts to just four for the live shows.
Check out the Full Top 24 below!
What do you think of the cuts made so far?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
Carly Rose Soneclar
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Blonde Bombshell: Anne Hathaway
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Mermaid Style: Jade Thirwall's Under The Sea Tee
- Keith Urban Doesn't Want To Leave Idol