X Factor Cuts Four, Reveals The Top 12
9:59 pm, November 1st, 2012
Just one day after its first live show of the season, “X Factor” turned its Top 16 into a Top 12.
On Wednesday, each of the judges were forced to cut one singer from their team after having two of their acts go head-to head.
Demi Lovato selected CeCe Frey and Willie Jones to do battle, and chose to keep a tearful Frey.
She told Jones, “I don’t think it’s your time right now… but I believe in you.”
L.A. Reid chose Jason Brock to face off against David Correy, and sent Correy home.
“I promise you this is not going to be the last time you see my face,” Correy vowed afterward.
Britney Spears put Diamond White and Arin Ray up against each other, and eliminated a stunned White.
Spears was clearly torn over the decision, particularly after Simon Cowell said that neither contestant deserved to leave.
Cowell forced 1432 (formely Lylas) and Sister C to duke it out for survival, and reluctantly sent Sister C home.
1432 were saved after performing a moving rendition of Lovato’s “Skycraper,” which she said was better than her own version.
The survivors and remaining contestants now comprise the Top 12 — see FULL LIST below — and will try to earn America’s vote beginning next week.
What do you think of tonight’s eliminations?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
YOUNG ADULTS with Demi Lovato
GROUPS with Simon Cowell
TEENS with Britney Spears
Carly Rose Soneclar
OVER 25s with L.A. Reid
You might like:
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Selena Never Focused On Jelena Attention
- Mermaid Style: Jade Thirwall's Under The Sea Tee
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Honey Boo Boo Made Jennifer Lawrence Crash Her Car
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Keith Urban Doesn't Want To Leave Idol