The X Factor Renewed For Season 3
2:29 pm, October 22nd, 2012
“The X Factor” has been renewed for a third season, FOX announced on Monday.
Simon Cowell, who totally revamped the singing competition this season by hiring Britney Spears and Demi Lovato as judges and Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez as co-hosts, was very excited about the news.
He said in a statement, “I couldn’t be happier about ‘The X Factor’ already being renewed for another season. I am so proud of the show and the team who have made it this season.”
“The X Factor” begins its live shows on November 1.
Gossip Cop has reached out to reps for Spears and Lovato to see if there’s been talk yet of their returning for season 3.
Are you glad the show has been renewed?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Katherine Heigl's "Lil' Ladies"