The X Factor Renewed For Season 3
2:29 pm, October 22nd, 2012
“The X Factor” has been renewed for a third season, FOX announced on Monday.
Simon Cowell, who totally revamped the singing competition this season by hiring Britney Spears and Demi Lovato as judges and Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez as co-hosts, was very excited about the news.
He said in a statement, “I couldn’t be happier about ‘The X Factor’ already being renewed for another season. I am so proud of the show and the team who have made it this season.”
“The X Factor” begins its live shows on November 1.
Gossip Cop has reached out to reps for Spears and Lovato to see if there’s been talk yet of their returning for season 3.
Are you glad the show has been renewed?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss