X Factor Final Over 25 Contestants Picked After First-Ever Four-Chair Challenge
9:26 pm, October 2nd, 2013
“The X Factor” debuted the “four-chair challenge” on Wednesday’s show, a new twist to season 3.
Each of the mentors has to narrow their respective group of 10 contestants down to four, filling the four available seats on stage as each act performs.
Singers can be instantly eliminated — or saved only to be swapped out for a better contestant later.
In the end, the Top 40 will become the Top 16, who will eventually go head-to-head in the live competition.
Wednesday’s episode solely focused on Kelly Rowland’s group of Over 25s, and the Destiny’s Child singer made some tough decisions.
Check out the FULL LIST below.
What do you think of Rowland’s picks?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
FINAL FOUR OVER 25 CONTESTANTS
ELIMINATED OVER 25 CONTESTANTS
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired