X Factor Final Over 25 Contestants Picked After First-Ever Four-Chair Challenge
9:26 pm, October 2nd, 2013
“The X Factor” debuted the “four-chair challenge” on Wednesday’s show, a new twist to season 3.
Each of the mentors has to narrow their respective group of 10 contestants down to four, filling the four available seats on stage as each act performs.
Singers can be instantly eliminated — or saved only to be swapped out for a better contestant later.
In the end, the Top 40 will become the Top 16, who will eventually go head-to-head in the live competition.
Wednesday’s episode solely focused on Kelly Rowland’s group of Over 25s, and the Destiny’s Child singer made some tough decisions.
Check out the FULL LIST below.
What do you think of Rowland’s picks?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
FINAL FOUR OVER 25 CONTESTANTS
ELIMINATED OVER 25 CONTESTANTS
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting