X Factor Final Over 25 Contestants Picked After First-Ever Four-Chair Challenge
9:26 pm, October 2nd, 2013
“The X Factor” debuted the “four-chair challenge” on Wednesday’s show, a new twist to season 3.
Each of the mentors has to narrow their respective group of 10 contestants down to four, filling the four available seats on stage as each act performs.
Singers can be instantly eliminated — or saved only to be swapped out for a better contestant later.
In the end, the Top 40 will become the Top 16, who will eventually go head-to-head in the live competition.
Wednesday’s episode solely focused on Kelly Rowland’s group of Over 25s, and the Destiny’s Child singer made some tough decisions.
Check out the FULL LIST below.
What do you think of Rowland’s picks?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
FINAL FOUR OVER 25 CONTESTANTS
ELIMINATED OVER 25 CONTESTANTS
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- The Best Celebrity Hairstyles
- Shonda Rhimes Says She Didn't Adopt Third Child
- Amy Poehler & Nick Kroll Are Stylish Sweethearts
- The One Movie Ben Affleck Still Regrets
- The Ultimate Guide To Taylor Swifts Celebrity Feuds