WATCH: X Factor Contestant Shocked When Boyfriend Proposes on Stage
9:10 pm, September 25th, 2013VIDEO
Wednesday’s “X Factor” took a romantic turn when an audition was interrupted by an on-stage marriage proposal.
Lauren Waguespack came to try out with her boyfriend David Gray, who took the stage first and said he was “doing something out of [my] element for love.”
He bombed his version of Usher’s “Nice and Slow,” and Waguespack came out next to sing Katy Perry’s “Teenage Dream” — only to be shocked when Gray returned to the stage.
“It doesn’t matter what anybody thinks, or what the judges think,” he told her. “I love you forever, and I’ll support you with whatever you do… Will you marry me?”
Judges Demi Lovato, Kelly Rowland, and Paulina Rubio went wild, and even Simon Cowell cracked a smile.
Check out the sweet video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank