WATCH: X Factor Contestant Shocked When Boyfriend Proposes on Stage
9:10 pm, September 25th, 2013VIDEO
Wednesday’s “X Factor” took a romantic turn when an audition was interrupted by an on-stage marriage proposal.
Lauren Waguespack came to try out with her boyfriend David Gray, who took the stage first and said he was “doing something out of [my] element for love.”
He bombed his version of Usher’s “Nice and Slow,” and Waguespack came out next to sing Katy Perry’s “Teenage Dream” — only to be shocked when Gray returned to the stage.
“It doesn’t matter what anybody thinks, or what the judges think,” he told her. “I love you forever, and I’ll support you with whatever you do… Will you marry me?”
Judges Demi Lovato, Kelly Rowland, and Paulina Rubio went wild, and even Simon Cowell cracked a smile.
Check out the sweet video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting