X Factor Final ‘Groups’ Picked After Last Four-Chair Challenge – SEE FULL TOP 16!
8:59 pm, October 10th, 2013
On Thursday’s “X Factor,” Simon Cowell and the Groups were the last acts to partake in the “four-chair challenge.”
To do so, the mentor watched each of his groups — including three he put together from eliminated solo contestants — perform and either cut them on the spot, or offered them one of his final slots.
The catch: Cowell could change his mind at any time, and kick off an act he previously selected in order to save another one.
It was tough.
Among those surprisingly eliminated was “baby Destiny’s Child” Glamour.
Cowell’s picks complete the Top 16, who will go head-to-head in the live competition starting on October 29.
Check out the FULL Top 16 LIST below.
What do you think of Cowell’s picks, and which acts are you rooting for?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
FINAL FOUR GROUP ACTS
Alex & Sierra
ELIMINATED GROUP CONTESTANTS
Yellow House Canyon
Forever in Your Mind
FINAL FOUR BOYS CONTESTANTS (Paulina Rubio)
FINAL FOUR GIRLS CONTESTANTS (Demi Lovato)
FINAL FOUR OVER 25 CONTESTANTS (Kelly Rowland)
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us