X Factor Final Girls Contestants Picked After Second Four-Chair Challenge
8:58 pm, October 3rd, 2013
The new “four-chair challenge” continued on Thursday’s “X Factor,” with Demi Lovato narrowing down her group of Girls from 10 to four.
Like Kelly Rowland did with the Over 25 contestants on Wednesday’s show, the mentor watched each of her acts perform before either immediately eliminating them, or giving them one of the four final spots on her team.
Along the way, Lovato was forced to make swaps and kick off singers she previously deemed safe in favor of better girls who performed later.
It wasn’t easy.
Lovato’s final four contestants for the upcoming live shows are: disabled and blind Rion Paige, Khaya Cohen, Danielle Geimer, and Ellona Santiago.
Among those surprisingly sent home was early standout Ashly Williams.
Check out the FULL LIST below.
What do you think of Lovato’s picks?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
FINAL FOUR GIRLS CONTESTANTS
ELIMINATED GIRLS CONTESTANTS
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin