X Factor Final Girls Contestants Picked After Second Four-Chair Challenge
8:58 pm, October 3rd, 2013
The new “four-chair challenge” continued on Thursday’s “X Factor,” with Demi Lovato narrowing down her group of Girls from 10 to four.
Like Kelly Rowland did with the Over 25 contestants on Wednesday’s show, the mentor watched each of her acts perform before either immediately eliminating them, or giving them one of the four final spots on her team.
Along the way, Lovato was forced to make swaps and kick off singers she previously deemed safe in favor of better girls who performed later.
It wasn’t easy.
Lovato’s final four contestants for the upcoming live shows are: disabled and blind Rion Paige, Khaya Cohen, Danielle Geimer, and Ellona Santiago.
Among those surprisingly sent home was early standout Ashly Williams.
Check out the FULL LIST below.
What do you think of Lovato’s picks?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
FINAL FOUR GIRLS CONTESTANTS
ELIMINATED GIRLS CONTESTANTS
You might like:
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks