WATCH: X Factor Judges Rip Bad Auditions (VIDEO)
10:59 am, September 9th, 2012VIDEO
“The X Factor” premieres on September 12, and while the goal is to find the next great performer, in a newly released clip, not everyone impresses judges Simon Cowell, Demi Lovato, Britney Spears, and L.A. Reid.
In fact, some of those auditioning downright horrified the judges.
After one auditioner came out with flowers for Spears and sort of sang her song, “Circus,” Cowell told the young hopeful, “That was one of the worst auditions we had this year,” adding, “It was like you had an argument with Britney Spears, got drunk, and started to scream at her.”
And when another would-be contestant said he worked “too hard” to be criticized by Cowell, Lovato jumped in to point out, ”A lot of people work really, really hard for their dreams, but it’s not meant for everybody,” to which the guy responded, “That’s why you use auto-tune and I don’t.”
An equally annoyed Spears then asked the guy, “I want to know who let you onstage. I feel uncomfortable with you even staring at me.”
But the sniping wasn’t just between the judges and those auditioning.
When a teen said he had a dog named “Paul Newman,” Cowell quipped, ”If I had a dog, I’d call it Demi,” to which Lovato shot back, “If I had a pig I’d name it Simon.”
Check out the video below.
Will you be watching “The X Factor” this season?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids