WATCH: X Factor Judges Rip Bad Auditions (VIDEO)
10:59 am, September 9th, 2012VIDEO
“The X Factor” premieres on September 12, and while the goal is to find the next great performer, in a newly released clip, not everyone impresses judges Simon Cowell, Demi Lovato, Britney Spears, and L.A. Reid.
In fact, some of those auditioning downright horrified the judges.
After one auditioner came out with flowers for Spears and sort of sang her song, “Circus,” Cowell told the young hopeful, “That was one of the worst auditions we had this year,” adding, “It was like you had an argument with Britney Spears, got drunk, and started to scream at her.”
And when another would-be contestant said he worked “too hard” to be criticized by Cowell, Lovato jumped in to point out, ”A lot of people work really, really hard for their dreams, but it’s not meant for everybody,” to which the guy responded, “That’s why you use auto-tune and I don’t.”
An equally annoyed Spears then asked the guy, “I want to know who let you onstage. I feel uncomfortable with you even staring at me.”
But the sniping wasn’t just between the judges and those auditioning.
When a teen said he had a dog named “Paul Newman,” Cowell quipped, ”If I had a dog, I’d call it Demi,” to which Lovato shot back, “If I had a pig I’d name it Simon.”
Check out the video below.
Will you be watching “The X Factor” this season?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court