Most Wrong Celebrity Rumors of 2011
7:15 am, January 1st, 2012
A number of totally bogus rumors spread in 2011. Here are some of the worst to cross Gossip Cop’s desk:
Holmes slapped Star with a $50 million lawsuit after it ran a cover story claiming she was addicted to a Scientology treatment that had “an effect similar to heroin!” As part of the settlement, the tabloid was forced to eat its words and issue an apology to Holmes inside the mag.
In August, the couple slammed an In Touch report that they had separated after 13 years of marriage.
MediaTakeOut absurdly claimed a pregnant Kourtney was considering giving her baby to Khloe for a new reality show.
By the tabloids’ count, the couple was on the verge of breaking up approximately 50 times this year. They remained happily together through it all.
By the tabloids’ count, the actress has now been pregnant on at least four different occasions. We’re anxiously awaiting the announcement(s)!
A sparkly ring on Gomez’s finger led clueless sites like HollywoodLife to wonder if Bieber had popped the question. In actuality, Gomez – like most women – just has an affinity for sparkly jewelry.
A photoshopped People magazine cover appeared to show the Twilight star announcing he was “out and proud.” But the cover, a manipulated version of a 2006 issue, was “absolutely fake.”
Gossip Cop looks forward to busting more bad dish in 2012!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look