Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Named America’s Least Desirable Neighbors
10:22 am, December 27th, 2013
According to a Zillow survey, 25 percent of Americans would least like to have West and Kardashian as neighbors, making them even less preferable than the cast of “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” (18 percent) and, in a tie for third-worst at 16 percent, pop stars Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus.
Meanwhile, Jimmy Fallon was named the most desirable neighbor — topping the list with 11 percent of the vote.
The “Late Night” host edged Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton (10 percent) and Jennifer Lawrence (10 percent) for the honor.
Gossip Cop actually wouldn’t mind having any of these celebrities as neighbors, especially if we were short on sugar… or cash.
Who would you most/least like to have as a neighbor?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Rachel Zoe and Anne Hathaway's Major Break Up Shocker
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video