WATCH: SNL Sells “Worst Cover Songs Of All Time” Album
1:55 am, November 17th, 2013VIDEO
“Saturday Night Live” mocked compilation records sold on TV with an ad for a special album called the “Worst Cover Songs Of All Time.”
In the sketch, you see “Britney Spears” destroying the song “Hallelujah,” “Adele” singing the all-instrumental “L.A. Law” theme song, and “Lil Wayne” and “Susan Boyle” ruining Billy Joel’s “We Didn’t Start The Fire.”
Check out the hilarious video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting