Woody Allen Calls Dylan Farrow Sexual Abuse Allegations ‘Untrue and Disgraceful’
5:59 pm, February 2nd, 2014STATEMENT
Woody Allen is fighting back at allegations by his adopted daughter Dylan Farrow, who in an open letter in the New York Times on Saturday accused the filmmaker of sexually assaulting her when she was 7 years old.
Farrow claimed the alleged abused “haunted me as I grew up,” and that she became “terrified of being touched by men.”
Allen, who has denied wrongdoing in the decades since, issued a statement on Sunday — via his rep — that reads, “Mr. Allen has read the article and found it untrue and disgraceful.”
His rep noted, “He will be responding very soon.”‘
No charges were ever filed against Allen, and an investigation was conducted back then by court-appointed experts, who didn’t find any evidence of molestation.
What do you think of all this?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties