Woody Allen & Mia Farrow Son Ronan Wins Prestigious Rhodes Scholarship
12:51 pm, November 20th, 2011
The 23-year-old, who graduated from college at 15 and began Yale Law School at 17, is among 32 Americans who have received this year’s prestigious all-expenses-paid scholarship to study at Oxford University in England.
Farrow is currently a special adviser to the Secretary of State for global youth issues. Prior to that, he worked as a special adviser in the State Department.
Not too shabby.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court