Woody Allen & Mia Farrow Son Ronan Wins Prestigious Rhodes Scholarship
12:51 pm, November 20th, 2011
The 23-year-old, who graduated from college at 15 and began Yale Law School at 17, is among 32 Americans who have received this year’s prestigious all-expenses-paid scholarship to study at Oxford University in England.
Farrow is currently a special adviser to the Secretary of State for global youth issues. Prior to that, he worked as a special adviser in the State Department.
Not too shabby.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Measuring Rihanna's Success (By Volume)
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Jessica Simpson's BIG Baby Bump
- Miley in a Moustache