Wolfgang Van Halen: One Direction Are “D*ckheads” And “Sh**ty” Boy Band
12:26 pm, October 17th, 2012
Wolfgang Van Halen has a serious beef… with One Direction.
The rocker and son of Eddie Van Halen called out the boy band on Twitter Tuesday, alleging he had a nasty run-in with the group in Birmingham, England.
“Fun fact: Was just insulted by that sh**ty boy band #OneDirection in the lobby of our hotel this morning!” tweeted Van Halen.
He continued, “No joke. That ACTUALLY happened. That group of kids in #OneDirection were d*ckheads to [Tremonti Project band members Eric Friedman, Garrett Whitlock] and I.”
Van Halen quipped afterward, “They must call themselves that because all of their hair points in #OneDirection.”
Whitlock, a drummer, also tweeted about the alleged incident, writing, “Had a run in with some boy band in the hotel lobby. no worries. I can’t take a insult from someone who doesn’t even write there own tunes.”
None of the One Direction members have responded to the allegations yet on Twitter, and Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for their side of the story.
We’ll have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin