Wolfgang Van Halen: One Direction Are “D*ckheads” And “Sh**ty” Boy Band
12:26 pm, October 17th, 2012
Wolfgang Van Halen has a serious beef… with One Direction.
The rocker and son of Eddie Van Halen called out the boy band on Twitter Tuesday, alleging he had a nasty run-in with the group in Birmingham, England.
“Fun fact: Was just insulted by that sh**ty boy band #OneDirection in the lobby of our hotel this morning!” tweeted Van Halen.
He continued, “No joke. That ACTUALLY happened. That group of kids in #OneDirection were d*ckheads to [Tremonti Project band members Eric Friedman, Garrett Whitlock] and I.”
Van Halen quipped afterward, “They must call themselves that because all of their hair points in #OneDirection.”
Whitlock, a drummer, also tweeted about the alleged incident, writing, “Had a run in with some boy band in the hotel lobby. no worries. I can’t take a insult from someone who doesn’t even write there own tunes.”
None of the One Direction members have responded to the allegations yet on Twitter, and Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for their side of the story.
We’ll have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents