W.i.P. – Site of Chris Brown & Drake Fight – Gets Shut Down
12:23 pm, June 17th, 2012
While investigators are looking into whether gunshots were fired that night, what has been established is that bottles were used as weapons during the melee, including the one that left a gash on Brown’s face.
Gossip Cop is told that while the current closing of the club has nothing to do with the fight, and is based on previous violations, the brawl gave the NYPD’s Civil Enforcement Unit a good excuse to shutter the hotspot while it looks more closely at the nightclub’s prior infractions.
Earlier, Jonathan Cantor, the manager of W.i.P., was arrested on unrelated charges but will likely be providing information to the police as they continue to investigate the brawl.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 5 Celebrity Hairstyles Real Men Dig
- Bare Faced Celebrities Without Makeup