Winona Ryder NOT Becoming A “Recluse,” Despite Mean-Spirited Enquirer Report
5:51 pm, July 12th, 2013
Winona Ryder is “now acting like a hermit” and has become a “virtual recluse,” claims the National Enquirer.
According to the tabloid, “insiders say she’s dyed her hair bright white and become obsessed with online shopping.”
Bright white hair?
“Just about the only time she leaves her home is when her cleaning staff arrives, because she can’t stand talking to them,” adds the Enquirer.
The magazine calls Ryder “out of control” and “weird” and “wacky,” because throwing around labels is easier than reporting actual evidence.
“It’s really sad she’s become so vindictive. She rarely leaves the house because she hates being around people so much. And she makes sure her housekeepers don’t speak English because that way they are less likely to know who she is,” writes the Enquirer.
The tab adds, “When she was younger, her eccentricities were perceived as cute and quirky, but now she’s just bizarre.”
If the Enquirer bothered to pay attention to what’s happening with celebrities in real life, the supermarket rag may have noticed Ryder was perfectly happy and BRUNETTE at an event for “Drunk History” in Los Angeles this week (see photos below).
No dyed white hair, and no reclusiveness.
When Gossip Cop asked about the Enquirer report, a rep for Ryder said “every aspect is not true,” calling the story “not only untrue but also mean-spirited.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents