Willow Smith Got Her Tongue Pierced?
1:27 pm, June 25th, 2012
Willow Smith has been trending on Twitter and the subject of several blog posts on Monday because of a photo of her on Instagram with what appears to be a pierced tongue.
Places like HollywoodLife have gotten all up in arms asking its readers, “Would you let your 11-year-old get a tongue piercing,” and noting that in California “Willow would need her parents’ permission to get a piercing.”
That’s all fine, but Smith did NOT get her tongue pierced.
A source close to the singer and her famous family tells Gossip Cop exclusively that “it isn’t a piercing — it is a magnet.”
“Just a young girl having fun with accessories,” adds our insider.
Hope that answered everyone’s piercing questions.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Are Britney Spears And Her Boyfriend On The Rocks?
- Would You Rock Lorde's Goth Music Video Mesh?
- Kate Hudson Discusses Her Perfect Day
- The Ultimate Taylor Swift Pic Collection