Willie Nelson Charged with Misdemeanor Pot Possession
4:36 pm, December 3rd, 2010BREAKING!
Willie Nelson has been charged with misdemeanor marijuana possession, Gossip Cop confirms.
Nelson was arrested at a border patrol stop in Sierra Blanca, Texas last Friday.
The County Attorney “Kit” Bramblett tells Gossip Cop exclusively that authorities believed Nelson was carrying six ounces when he was taken into custody.
That amount would have carried felony implications.
However, after police removed the weed from the boxes and containers in which it was concealed, the total was less than four ounces, dropping the charge to a misdemeanor.
The class A misdemeanor carries a maximum $4,000 fine.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- 11 Easy DIY Date Night Hairstyles
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Blonde Vs. Brunette Beyonce
- Is Kris Jenner Finally Ready to Leave Bruce?
- 6 Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup
- 11 Celebrities Who Are Aging Backwards
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye