Willie Nelson Charged with Misdemeanor Pot Possession
4:36 pm, December 3rd, 2010BREAKING!
Willie Nelson has been charged with misdemeanor marijuana possession, Gossip Cop confirms.
Nelson was arrested at a border patrol stop in Sierra Blanca, Texas last Friday.
The County Attorney “Kit” Bramblett tells Gossip Cop exclusively that authorities believed Nelson was carrying six ounces when he was taken into custody.
That amount would have carried felony implications.
However, after police removed the weed from the boxes and containers in which it was concealed, the total was less than four ounces, dropping the charge to a misdemeanor.
The class A misdemeanor carries a maximum $4,000 fine.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Why Did Chris Brown Leave Rehab Already?
- Kim & Kanye: Is The Wedding On Hold?!
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Melissa Joan Hart Should've Checked The Mirror
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts