Willie Geist Flubs Censoring of “Jackass” on Today Show – WATCH VIDEO!
10:18 am, November 19th, 2013VIDEO
The co-host mentioned the time when Obama was caught calling the rapper a “jackass” — except Geist censored the wrong part, inadvertently inventing the phrase “J-ass.”
“I bleeped the wrong part of that word out,” he admitted, before doubling over in laughter.
Ah, the joys of live morning television.
Check out the amusing clip below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted