Willie Geist Flubs Censoring of “Jackass” on Today Show – WATCH VIDEO!
10:18 am, November 19th, 2013VIDEO
The co-host mentioned the time when Obama was caught calling the rapper a “jackass” — except Geist censored the wrong part, inadvertently inventing the phrase “J-ass.”
“I bleeped the wrong part of that word out,” he admitted, before doubling over in laughter.
Ah, the joys of live morning television.
Check out the amusing clip below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court