William Levy Soars on Dancing with the Stars Despite Ankle Injury (VIDEO)
9:54 pm, April 16th, 2012VIDEO
Though an MRI showed “Dancing with the Stars” contestant William Levy had a torn ligament in his ankle, he performed on Monday’s show as planned — and with huge success.
The pair earned 29 points, tying for the lead.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Katherine Heigl's "Lil' Ladies"
- Celebrity Hair Influences Of 2013
- Kris Jenner Gushes About Kanye West