William Levy Soars on Dancing with the Stars Despite Ankle Injury (VIDEO)
9:54 pm, April 16th, 2012VIDEO
Though an MRI showed “Dancing with the Stars” contestant William Levy had a torn ligament in his ankle, he performed on Monday’s show as planned — and with huge success.
The pair earned 29 points, tying for the lead.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet