William Levy Soars on Dancing with the Stars Despite Ankle Injury (VIDEO)
9:54 pm, April 16th, 2012VIDEO
Though an MRI showed “Dancing with the Stars” contestant William Levy had a torn ligament in his ankle, he performed on Monday’s show as planned — and with huge success.
The pair earned 29 points, tying for the lead.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting