William Close and the Earth Harp Collective Declared AGT Frontrunners
8:28 pm, August 28th, 2012VIDEO
William Close and the Earth Harp Collective are the “America’s Got Talent” “frontrunners” — at least according to the judges.
Close, who strums a ginormous harp to beautiful results, is “our favorite,” Mandel declared.
He added, “It would be a crime if [viewers] don’t get to the phones and vote you through.”
Osbourne was already looking forward to Close’s “next performance,” while Stern commended the contestant for his growth over the last few months.
“Everything is unique and original and that’s what ‘America’s Got Talent’ is looking for,” the shock jock said.
Stern added, “You’re doing it by the book and you are winning.”
Check out the video below, and tell us if Close has your vote!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Miley Cyrus Is Still Sticking To Feminist Claim
- Sarah Silverman Gives Ex Jimmy Kimmel's Stuff Back
- Pamela Anderson Debuts Super Short Haircut
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries