Will Smith: I Should Pay Higher Taxes
11:47 am, May 8th, 2012
Will Smith has no problem paying more in taxes.
The superstar says he supports President Obama’s call for higher taxes on the nation’s wealthiest citizens.
“I’m very supportive of that idea,” Smith tells the Associated Press. “America has been fantastic to me. I have no problem paying whatever I need to pay to keep my country growing.”
Investment king Warren Buffett has been among the most vocal supporters of the proposed move toward more heavily taxing the richest Americans.
Obama has specifically suggested that people earning over $1 million annually be taxed at a higher rate.
As one of Hollywood’s best-paid actors and producers, Smith certainly falls in that group.
What do you think of Smith’s thoughts on taxes?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Lorde & Boyfriend Cyberbullied In Racist, Meanest Way
- Britney Spears Flaunts Her Legs in Short Shorts