Will Smith Now A Philadelphia 76ers Owner
2:53 pm, October 18th, 2011
Will Smith just became a minority owner of the Philadelphia 76ers, his hometown basketball team.
The NBA Board of Governors voted unanimously to approve the sale.
It’s not been reported how large a stake the Smiths will have.
The league itself, of course, is in a midst of a lockout that has already nixed the first two weeks of the 2011-12 season.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- 7 Of Katy Perry's Unforgettable And Wildest Latex Looks
- Will Jay Z's Next Single Top The Charts?
- Miss Mariah Seriously Slims Down
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship