Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith Call Split Report “Completely False”
4:00 pm, August 23rd, 2011UPDATE
The tab offers nothing other than that — no details about when or why they allegedly split.
Now, the couple has responded.
“Although we are reluctant to respond to these types of press reports, the rumors circulating about our relationship are completely false. We are still together, and our marriage is intact,” say the Smiths in a joint statement to Gossip Cop.
The couple’s son Jaden also took to Twitter to squash the rumor, simply writing, “#ItsAllLies.”
Meanwhile, Jada Pinkett Smith’s rep has also unequivocally denied rumors linking her to Marc Anthony, calling them “completely untrue.”
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith have been married since 1997.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody