Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith Call Split Report “Completely False”
4:00 pm, August 23rd, 2011UPDATE
The tab offers nothing other than that — no details about when or why they allegedly split.
Now, the couple has responded.
“Although we are reluctant to respond to these types of press reports, the rumors circulating about our relationship are completely false. We are still together, and our marriage is intact,” say the Smiths in a joint statement to Gossip Cop.
The couple’s son Jaden also took to Twitter to squash the rumor, simply writing, “#ItsAllLies.”
Meanwhile, Jada Pinkett Smith’s rep has also unequivocally denied rumors linking her to Marc Anthony, calling them “completely untrue.”
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith have been married since 1997.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?