Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith Call Split Report “Completely False”
4:00 pm, August 23rd, 2011UPDATE
The tab offers nothing other than that — no details about when or why they allegedly split.
Now, the couple has responded.
“Although we are reluctant to respond to these types of press reports, the rumors circulating about our relationship are completely false. We are still together, and our marriage is intact,” say the Smiths in a joint statement to Gossip Cop.
The couple’s son Jaden also took to Twitter to squash the rumor, simply writing, “#ItsAllLies.”
Meanwhile, Jada Pinkett Smith’s rep has also unequivocally denied rumors linking her to Marc Anthony, calling them “completely untrue.”
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith have been married since 1997.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'